Referral Banners

Monday 28 January 2013

Radio Interview: Ovie O on The Sunday Evening Cruise With Ciana on Hot FM 98.3, Abuja

So, I recently went on a short private trip to Abuja. During my visit, Radio Personality, Ciana, who happens to be a friend (also a musician. See “Waka Dey Go”) invited me to come in for a brief interview on her “Sunday Evening Cruise” show on Hot FM 98.3.
I, accompanied by some of my close friends (including White Nigerian), decided to take a break off waka-ing in ABJ to honour Ciana’s request and appear on her show. For our lovely NJO visitors who couldn’t listen to the highly impromptu interview, we’ve got you covered. Listen to it in its entirety.
Shout-out to Ciana and the Hot FM 98.3 Crew for having me. 



IMG_6010-2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Referral Banners