Referral Banners

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Young’s eye for silver

SILVER ASHLEY YOUNG is desperate to get his hands on a first major trophy with Manchester United.
Ashley Young
The winger lifted the Community Shield in his first competitive game for United in 2011.
But he is yet to claim any major silverware for the Red Devils.
With United 12 points clear in the Premier League and still in the FA Cup, Young is hopeful that could be about to change.
He said: “I joined the club to win trophies.
“When you move to a club like United, you look at the trophy cabinet and what they have won.
“In the dressing room everybody is a born winner. The manager gives you that belief to win every game and win trophies.”
England ace Young has been hampered by knee problems in his second season at Old Trafford.
And he is keen to cement himself in the side now he is fully fit.
He said: “I have had a fair few injuries this season. That has been disappointing for me.
“I have got myself back fit now. Hopefully I can kick on now until the end of the season.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Referral Banners